To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

"Wings in the Wind" for free

If you are an active member of FaithWriters, we invite you to use this forum to announce your new book. Please only announce books published in the past 12 months or upcoming releases.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

dbutlerdunnit
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Location: The Land of Oz (Just follow the yellow & green brick road to the Emerald city of Melbourne).

"Wings in the Wind" for free

Postby dbutlerdunnit » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 am

Hi FW Family!

Are you after a bit of light reading?
Are you into Christian fiction of a similar genre to the Narnia Chronicles or Tolkien?

I'm delighted to announce the release of my book:
"Wings in the Wind: The Reign of the Mawh'eyri"

If you own a Kindle device, you can download it for free at http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01M1JTJR1 until the end of March (I think)

Otherwise you can purchase the e-Book or hard copy at this link with the free Kindle app on your computer or smart phone .

If, however, you are interested in a freebie but you don't have a Kindle reader or app, please message me. The only thing I'd ask is for an honest review on my Amazon page (See link above, scroll down to the "Write a Customer Review" button.

Happy Reading!

David B (AKA Arthur D Bardswell)
Bardswell Creations.
Dave B. (aka Arthur D Bardswell)

Take a look at Arthur D Bardswell's latest novel:

Any reviews would be fantastic! It makes you eligible for a FREE Download of the sequel: "Wing in the Wind: Seasons of the Sun Spirit." when available.

dbutlerdunnit
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Location: The Land of Oz (Just follow the yellow & green brick road to the Emerald city of Melbourne).

Re: "Wings in the Wind" for free

Postby dbutlerdunnit » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Another thing I love doing besides writing, is telling stories with graphics, movie clips and animation.

I've had some training in multimedia, so I put together a book trailer video for the "Wings in the Wind" publication. It's been put up on YouTube if you're interested.

I'd really appreciate your opinion on it, maybe even "Like" it if you do like it.

In fact, if you would like me to do a book trailer for you as well, contact Smitti at kingdomexpansion1@gmail.com...

..or go to the Book Trailer Productions page on the Christian Book Marketing site to see what's available so far (although I haven't done any of those.)

Thanks so much
Dave B. (aka Arthur D Bardswell)

Take a look at Arthur D Bardswell's latest novel:

Any reviews would be fantastic! It makes you eligible for a FREE Download of the sequel: "Wing in the Wind: Seasons of the Sun Spirit." when available.

Return to Announce Your Book