To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Me, Ruby and God

If you are an active member of FaithWriters, we invite you to use this forum to announce your new book. Please only announce books published in the past 12 months or upcoming releases.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

Sibermom65
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Me, Ruby and God

Postby Sibermom65 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:26 pm

If I haven't been as active as usual recently it's because I have been wrapped up in the trauma of that final push to get my book out. But it's now completed and in print!
Me, Ruby and God, A Journal of Spiritual Growth is my story of how my sled dog Ruby deepened my faith in God. It is self published and will be available though my web site (which will hopefully be up and running in another week). The book is actually designed to be a fundraiser for groups such as church organizations and dog clubs. If all goes as planned, groups may order the book at discount and resell it to make a nice profit.
I must thank the good folks here on FaithWriters for all the help they gave me through this long ordeal!

Shann

Re: Me, Ruby and God

Postby Shann » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:31 am

Yay! Happy Dance! So proud of you. :bow
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Sibermom65
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby Sibermom65 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm still waiting for NY State to let me sell my book so I can offer deep discounts for quantity purchases so groups can sell it as a fundraiser. Of course that means getting my web site up and running, which has proven far more difficult than anticipated. BUT I just noticed "Me, Ruby, and God" is available both on Amazon and Barnes and Noble! I wasn't sure a self-published book that didn't go through their people ever got that.

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Oh yes and you don't have to worry about collecting tax there either.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Sibermom65
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby Sibermom65 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Actually, NY has changed the rules slightly. If I sell to a NY address, I do have to charge sales tax.

Shann

Postby Shann » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Amazon should charge it for you. They do on my books.

Your book is awesome by the way! It looks great!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sibermom65
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby Sibermom65 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:08 pm

I was thinking about the books I sell at book signings, the holiday bazaar at the church, and those I sell on my web site.

Return to Announce Your Book