To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Book Reviews on Amazon

Your place to interact directly with the owners of FaithWriters.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, itsjoanne

CALLED2bFREE
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Book Reviews on Amazon

Postby CALLED2bFREE » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi!

I'm writing to find out if I can post that I would like to review books on Amazon for anyone at FaithWriters that would like an honest and impartial review of their book on Amazon?

Marina

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Book Reviews on Amazon

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 pm

Marina, I'm sure that's fine. As long as the offer comes with no strings attached (other than the gift of the book to be reviewed as an ebook or print copy), and with the promise of an honest review.

Blessings!
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Shann

Postby Shann » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Marina,

I do have a children's book called Tie my Shoe that I'd love to have you review. If you want to PM me your email (don't post it publicly for fear of spammed getting it), I'll send you a pdf of my book. To send a PM, go to the left under my name and avatar and click on the little PM box.

Also, do you know about the free read for review section of FW? There is a list of books that authors would like honest reviews in exchange for a free read. http://ebooks.faithwriters.com/readsfor ... tbooks.php

You also might want to pop into the newbie nook viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40123, introduce yourself, and tell people there you're looking to review books.

Also, since you're interested in giving reviews, I'd also urge you to check out the weekly challenge and leave feedback there as well. Lately, the comments on those stories have had very few comments and those comments help immensely.

I hope this helps some. :thankssign
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

yarra
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Postby yarra » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 am

Do you review poetry books, Marina? I have a poetry book on Amazon and would like reviews. If you are interested I'll send you the info.
Blessings,
Ellen

Return to Feedback for FaithWriters - Mike & Bea's Corner