GOD TALES, AN ANTHOLOGY just released

General, open discussion regarding writing, getting published, markets, pointers, and other related topics. All are welcome! No advertising, please!

Moderators: mikeedwards, itsjoanne, Sparrow, RedBaron, cori67, beaedwards

Jacob Ben Avraham
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

GOD TALES, AN ANTHOLOGY just released

Post by Jacob Ben Avraham » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:16 pm

I would like to announce the release of my eBook; "God Tales, an Anthology" which is a continuation of the first eBook; "God Tales". I took that one off the market and replaced it with the "Anthology" because the "Anthology" has the first 4 short stories as the first one, plus 12 more. Then there is the poetry section, followed by "Memories of Yesterday" which is a compilation of many of my childhood memories and how they relate with the faith. The last part is "Pics and Insights" which include pictures which I took with my digital camera and "spiritual insights" which connect with the pics.

This endeavor started about 7 years ago, and I finally uploaded my eBook to Amazon/Kindle where you can get it for $2.99.
My next step is to make it into a paperback through Amazon/Kindle as well. Finally, by next year, I want to record the stories and poems and make an AudioBook.

There are two versions of this eBook. There is the PDF Format which I sell "Face to Face". A person gives me $3.00 and their email address, and I send them the eBook, but that can only be done in person. The next best thing is Amazon/Kindle for people who do not live close to me. The Kindle format is a little different, but the content is still the same.

The gist is to give God the glory and bring Biblical and non-Biblical characters to life through creative writing. These stories illustrate both the Messianic Jewish and Evangelical Christian perspectives of our faith in our One Creator God and Yeshua/Jesus our Redeemer.

Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S9TX9NL

Hope you will support my creative writing ministry

Rabbi Ben Avraham

Shann

Re: GOD TALES, AN ANTHOLOGY just released

Post by Shann » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:02 pm

Congratulations! Happy Dance! I'm sure it is very interesting.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “Open Forum - General Writing Discussion”