Search found 19 matches
- Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 pm
- Forum: Results and Highest Rankings
- Topic: Winners for the ENDLESS Challenge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4903
Hi - I know second place in the Beginner category may not be much, but for my first attempted at the Challenge I'm thrilled. I want to thank everyone for the helpful, uplifting comments. I'm so glad to be a part of Faith writers - and trust God will use this to help me be a more effective tool in Hi...
- Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:40 pm
- Forum: Jan's Writing Basics
- Topic: Jan's New Writing Lessons--TIGHT WRITING
- Replies: 102
- Views: 92972
Hi Jan - Just wanted you to know this is really helpful. I have made a commitment to writing seriously. I have been looking through your writing lessons - and trust this will be a help and inspiration. Thanks for your hard work. Oh, could you recommend a good grammar book. One that covers the basics...
- Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:37 pm
- Forum: Open Forum - General Writing Discussion
- Topic: The Procrastinator's Patch Forum
- Replies: 31
- Views: 38858
Hi - Trudy here I want to write, and believe I have something to offer. Part of my problem (outside of the usual - no time) is I have so many ideas. Right now I have a project I'm working on about my time as a missionary, and the way God can use anyone. I think this will be a family only thing right...